Zion uses Fellowship One membership database to take care of and connect people. InFellowship is the portal that congregation members use to connect with groups.
How to Access the Portal
Browse to zionbuffalo.infellowship.com and sign in with your email address and self-selected password.
- If you have registered online for events like Sunday School or confirmation, and seen the screen that lists your family members, you have already created your login.
- If you need to reset your password, click ‘forgot‘.
- If you don’t have access to the email account you used before, just set up a new account with your new email.
- The very first time you use InFellowship, you will need to click on [Register] or [Sign Up].
- In the first box, use your own email/phone (not your child’s).
- Passwords must have at least 8 characters and include
- at least one uppercase letter
- at least one lowercase letter
- at least one number
- at least one symbol
- You may choose to use the same email and password that you use on your Table account (if you have one), but you will still need to create your InFellowship account.
- When you create your account, the system will send you a verification email with a link to activate your Fellowship account.
- If you don’t see the email in a few minutes, check your junk and Updates folders. The sender will be email@example.com.
- When you click on the link in the email, you will be able to finish creating your account.
- Your account may or may not automatically link to your existing account when you use it the first time. If your family members do not show up, it is just a matter of staff manually connecting your new account to your existing profile, and may take a couple of days. Don’t worry, go ahead and use your account … any registrations or payments will be moved to your existing records when the new duplicates are merged.
Registration for events is also through the InFellowship portal. You will need to go to the event page or church calendar for a specific event registration link.
- Log in with your email and password
- Select the members of your family who will attend this event
- Click Add A Person to register someone who is not listed
- Complete the registration form
- If you have trouble registering multiple family members for the same event, try:
- clearing your cache
- using Chrome or Firefox (rather than Internet Explorer or Safari)
- registering each person separately
Click on Update Profile > Update your Profile to edit/update information including phone numbers, email address, mailing address, emergency contacts, and login.
- Editing data in Your Profile will update the church’s database and affect most communication from Zion (except newsletter/biweekly email subscriptions, and individual emails from staff).
- Use the ‘Preferred’ radio buttons to indicate which phone number and email address you would like church staff to normally use.
- If any of this information is incorrect, and is in a field that you can’t edit yourself, please contact Angela with the changes needed.
- A brief bio, website link, and social media links are optional, but will help small group members get to know each other better.
- If you wish to upload a picture of yourself, click on the work “change” underneath your picture and you will then be able to upload a picture from your computer. If you choose to do so, it should be a photo of just your face, not your family, pet, or favorite sports logo 🙂
Privacy Settings allows users to indicate, for each of the four people groups shown, how much of their information can be viewed through InFellowship. Click and drag each green bar to your desired level of privacy.
- Church Staff includes Zion staff and a small number of key volunteers who have been approved to help with date entry in the main database
- Group Leaders includes the leaders of any groups that you are a member of
- Group Members includes the members of any groups that you are a member of
- The default for all users is Everyone, which is intended for use as an online member directory. Zion is not using InFellowship for our online directory, so even if you use this setting, none of your information in InFellowship is viewable beyond staff and your small groups. Zion uses Table for our online directory.
The boxes at the bottom preview exactly what each group can see. Click ‘Save privacy settings’ at the bottom of the screen when you are done.
Find any groups you are already connected to by clicking “Your Groups.” If your account has already been connected, you should then see your small group and be able to click on it. The dashboard tab shows general information about your group. The Roster tab (if available) shows who is in your group and how you can contact them. Click on a name to see the information they have shared with the small group.
Find a Group
This is where you can browse through all of the groups that are set up on InFellowship. Pick a group category and click ‘Search’. You can also leave it set to ‘–any–‘ to pull up a list of all groups. Click on a group name to see details about the group and connect with the group. You can view groups without logging in.
This is where you can see your giving statement online, make a contribution or payment by credit card, or schedule a regular contribution through your credit card.
- You can see a statement for selected members of your household and selected years (back to 2014) by using the dropdown boxes at the top of the statement page. Use the ‘Download Statement’ link if you want to print a copy for your records
- On the Give Now page you can select from common contribution types (such as General / Building / Missions) and program fee types (such as Sunday School)
- Logging in makes the process quicker by remembering your contact information and card information, but you can also give online without an account
- On the Scheduled Giving page you can select from the same contribution types and also specify a schedule (monthly, weekly, etc.)