Since Zion has been a “test-site” for this ministry (2015 was the first summer Soul Sisterhood began doing day camps), we continue to work to make it the best it can be!
Little Sister Day Camp is designed for girls and takes place 3-4 half-days (with before/after care available). Dates will be announced in the spring and registration will open in March each year. This awesome day camp brings all the creativity, arts, crafts, food, fun, and faith of Soul Sisterhood sleep-away camp on-site to Zion with age-appropriate crafts, time in the kitchen and curriculum adapted for the specific needs of young girls.
Tuesday, August 15, 9:00 am
Soul Sisterhood Retreat - Fellowship Hall
- Kirsten Kelly
- Fellowship Hall
- Courtyard Conference Room
- Soul Sisterhood
Summer list of CFM programs
- When: August 15-17, 9 am–3 pm (all day this year instead of half-day)
- Who: Girls currently in grades 2-4 (9th grade girls and older are invited to volunteer)
- Cost: $80/participant (scholarships available on a needs basis)
- Brianna is a member of Zion and was Zion’s Summer Intern in 2015. This Summer she is working with the Soul Sisterhood organization, including their visit to Zion July 25-28. I’m so excited to be a counselor at Soul Sisterhood this year and start a new journey working to empower and guide young women in their faith. I worked with the founder of Soul Sisterhood, Amanda Berger, last year when Soul Sisterhood came to Zion for a three-day day camp. The ... more
Soul Sisterhood is a ministry of St. Philip the Deacon Lutheran Church, providing opportunities for pre-teen and teen girls to get creative, be affirmed, and nurture their faith in God. The program inspires young women to learn new skills, discover new passions, make new friends and build confidence through trying and creating–all in a Christ-centered, supportive environment.