LifeKeys Gifts Discovery
You’re Born for This!
Pastor Sara Vanderpan teaches the series, which gives you a chance to dig into who you are, why you’re here, and what you do best.
The LifeKeys Discovery Course offers participants a structured opportunity to discover or affirm their talents, spiritual gifts, passions, and personality – all that God made them to be.
The printed materials use engaging stories, inventories, self-tests and other easy-to-use exercises while the class time offers explanation, support, and just a bit of fun!
Wednesday, June 21, 6:30 pm
LifeKeys Gifts Discovery - Library/Chapel
- Sherilyn, Sara, Marsha
- I do have more life gifts than I thought I did.
- I learned to take time for myself to evaluate gifts, values and passions.
- I realized that I have some passions that I wasn’t aware of.
- I was created to be just who I am!
- “Serve those in need” is the third part of Zion’s Mission Statement – To Share Christ’s Word, Strengthen faith, and Serve those in need. Each spring during our Spring Stewardship Emphasis we focus on how we as individuals use our time and talents in serving God. This year’s theme will be “Serving in this World God Loves.” Three Sunday morning messages, April 10, 17, and 24, will explore the ways that we can use our lives to serve both inside and ... more
- When Barb moved to Buffalo in 1995 she visited a few churches in the area before deciding to Join Zion. Pastor Ed and Pastor John made that decision easy. Barb is married, with no children. She enjoys the musical variety at Zion on Sunday mornings. Hebrews 11:1 is a constant reminder to her to trust God in all ways and for everything. “Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” Recently retired from the corporate world, ... more
- Jason Kabe has worked at Cargill for just over 22 years in a variety of Information Technology positions. Currently, I lead a team of Business Analysts who, simply put, create the “blueprints” for new technology solutions. Jason was raised Missouri Synod Lutheran in St. Joseph, Minnesota. His wife, Julie, was raised Roman Catholic in Apple Valley. They have been married almost 20 years. In July, 1999, they moved to Buffalo (where they did not know anyone) as it was mid-way between their ... more