Current Employment Opportunities (if any)
April 30, 2017
- Provide a safe environment by supervising all activities and making sure that safety is observed during all free play, games, and field trips.
- Manage and model positive behavior and employ proper discipline when behavior issues arise.
- Attend some or all field trips as scheduled.
- Lead children in multiple settings which could include large group, skits, small groups, games, Bible study, outdoor play, and prayer.
- Work with the director, assistant director, staff and/or other adult leaders involved in ZDC to implement programming.
- Provide creativity/new ideas to expand and grow the programming that ZDC provides.
- Available for employment starting June 12 (with training the week prior).
December 31, 2017
Zion Lutheran Church is seeking an Organist for Sunday
mornings and some additional services (approx. 100 potential services per year). Our organ is a Moller pipe organ, 14 rank. Position open until filled, interviews to begin April 30.
Send resume to Zion Lutheran Church P.O. Box 88, Buffalo, MN 55313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.