Current Employment Opportunities (if any)
April 12, 2017
- Kirsten Kelly
Zion is seeking a part-time Nursery Assistant (approximately 5-8 hours/month).
Responsibilities include childcare for Sunday morning worship (year-round but not every Sunday) and miscellaneous special events during the week. Our excellent nursery staff provides a safe, faith-based environment for children (mainly ages birth-3). Applicants are required to have experience working with children. Scheduling is very flexible and accommodating to family life.
April 30, 2017
Counselors will be responsible for children to ensure safety, manage behavior, model positive and active participation in all camp activities, and provide a fun and enriching program for all campers.
Part-time/Full-time: 10-40/week, regular scheduled hours preferred
- Provide a safe environment by supervising all activities and making sure that safety is observed during all free play, games, and field trips.
- Manage and model positive behavior and employ proper discipline when behavior issues arise.
- Attend some or all field trips as scheduled.
- Lead children in multiple settings which could include large group, skits, small groups, games, Bible study, outdoor play, and prayer.
- Work with the director, assistant director, staff and/or other adult leaders involved in ZDC to implement programming.
- Provide creativity/new ideas to expand and grow the programming that ZDC provides.
- Available for employment starting June 12 (with training the week prior).