At the 2020 annual meeting the following were elected
- Church Council: Jim Bischoff, Deb Rude, Kevin Kuhns, Joan Halderson
- Nominating Committee: Jen Paripovich, Dale Schmidt, Mary Mattson, Susan Davis, Kathy Swanson
- Zion Foundation: Dale Olson, Taryn Bullert
- Minneapolis Area Synod Voting Members: Russ Peterson, Terry Peterson, Cheryl Bohnen, Tim Bohnen (adults), Emily Lewis (youth)
The 2021 budget and all other motions that were included in the agenda passed.
The proposal for the sanctuary re-design can be seen here, or in the narthex whenever the building is open.
CYF Staffing Update
At the Annual Meeting, we announced that two interim staff members would be sharing a Children, Youth and Family ministry role. After a little time of discernment in the office this week, one of the candidates withdrew her name due to discomfort with working in person during COVID.
Bristol Reading will be working with tasks from the Children’s Youth & Family Ministry and Pastor of Congregational Life positions while we begin looking for permanent staff in those areas.
- Call to Order
- Opening Prayer
- Continuing Resolutions
- Financial Update
- Pastoral Staffing in the Future Update
- Closing Comments and Announcements
- Benediction and Adjournment
According to Zion’s constitution, voting members are confirmed members who have both communed at Zion and made a financial contribution of record at Zion in the current or preceding calendar year. If you are unsure of your voting member status, please contact the church office.