Worship Service Information
Our current worship schedule includes worship in the sanctuary at 9am, online worship at 10am, and outdoor/drive-in worship at 10:30am. If you’re not yet comfortable being indoors or with a large group, we understand. Please choose the worship experience that works best for you.
How Do I Choose?
All worship services include the sermon, children’s message, prayers, etc. None of them are ‘better’ than another. The primary factor is your health, risk factors, and comfort level … indoors, outdoors, in your car, or in your home.
All services include music from Zion’s musicians as much as possible in the best way possible. This includes live solos & reflective music during the sanctuary worship, familiar music recorded by Zion’s worship teams and individual musicians in online worship, and a blend of recorded and live music at outdoor worship.
Upcoming Worship Services
Sunday, September 27, 9:00 am
Sanctuary Worship – Sanctuary
- Doors will be propped or held open for you.
- Bulletins have been placed in pews several days in advance.
- The offering plates will be placed at the back of the sanctuary and not passed during worship.
- All attendees are required to follow the directions of ushers/greeters/staff and to maintain at least 6 feet distance from those who do not live in the same household.
- Please wear a face covering as required by Executive Order 20-81 to help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Sunday, September 27, 10:00 am
Online worship will be available on Facebook and YouTube at 10am
- Online worship on Facebook also includes live chat hosted live by a pastor or volunteer host.
- The service is also available to watch on-demand later in the day or week.
Sunday, September 27, 10:30 am
Outdoor/Drive-In Worship – North Parking Lot
- North Parking Lot
- Please park as directed, and stay in your car or sit directly in front of your car
- Tune your car radio to FM 87.9 (remember to turn your lights off)
- Participate from within your car by reading and singing along with the bold print.
- Please park as directed, then proceed to the lawn (with your own chairs/blankets).
- Please keep a safe 6-foot distance between households.
- To keep everyone safe, the building is closed during this service. A portable toilet is available on the north side of the building.
- Worship bulletins will be available as you enter the parking lot, or can be accessed on a smart device or printed at home
- Google Doc (better for small screens) PDF (better for printing)
- Please wait to be directed to leave the parking lot after the service.
- Offerings can be placed in the collection barrel on your way out or in the box on the platform (or use online offering options available at ZionBuffalo.org/give).
Music is important at Zion. Zion offers a variety of musical groups for all ages of musicians including choirs, handbells, and instrumental groups.