Worship Service Information
Zion’s summer worship schedule includes worship in the sanctuary at 9am (RSVP Required), online worship at 10am, and outdoor/drive-in worship at 10:30am. Please choose the worship experience that works best for you.
Monday night worship services at Marysville are suspended until further notice. The size of the sanctuary is just too limited to provide a good worship experience at reduced capacity.
How Do I Choose?
All worship services include the sermon, children’s message, prayers, etc. None of them are ‘better’ than another. The primary factor is your health, risk factors, and comfort level … indoors, outdoors, in your car, or in your home.
All services include music from Zion’s musicians as much as possible in the best way possible. This includes live solos & reflective music during the sanctuary worship, familiar music recorded by Zion’s worship teams and individual musicians in online worship, and a blend of recorded and live music at outdoor/drive-in worship that will evolve as the summer progresses.
Upcoming Worship Services
Sunday, July 12, 9:00 am
Sanctuary Worship – Sanctuary
- Doors will be propped or held open for you.
- Bulletins have been placed in pews several days in advance.
- The offering plates will be placed at the back of the sanctuary and not passed during worship.
- We will not have communion in worship at least for the first few weeks.
- All attendees are required to follow the directions of ushers/greeters/staff and to maintain at least 6 feet distance from those who do not live in the same household.
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to wear non-medical face covering to help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others (staff and volunteers are required to wear a face covering).
Sunday, July 12, 10:00 am
Online worship will be available on Facebook and YouTube at 10am
Sunday, July 12, 10:30 am
Outdoor/Drive-In Worship – South Parking Lot
- South Parking Lot
- Please park as directed, and stay in your car or sit directly in front of your car
- Tune your car radio to FM 87.9 (remember to turn your lights off)
- Participate from within your car by reading and singing along with the bold print.
- Please park as directed, then proceed to the lawn (with your own chairs/blankets).
- Please keep a safe 6-foot distance between households.
- To keep everyone safe, the building is closed during this service. A portable toilet is available on the north side of the building.
- Worship bulletins will be available as you enter the parking lot, or can be accessed on a smart device or printed at home
- Please wait to be directed to leave the parking lot after the service.
- Offerings can be placed in the blue collection barrel on your way out or in the box on the hayrack (or use online offering options available at ZionBuffalo.org/give).
Music is important at Zion. Zion offers a variety of musical groups for all ages of musicians including choirs, handbells, and instrumental groups.