Worship Service Information
Our current worship schedule includes worship in the sanctuary at 9am, online worship at 10am, and sanctuary/drive-in worship at 10:30am. If you’re not yet comfortable being indoors or with a large group, we understand. Please choose the worship experience that works best for you.
How Do I Choose?
All worship services include the sermon, children’s message, prayers, etc. None of them are ‘better’ than another. The primary factor is your health, risk factors, and comfort level … indoors, in your car, or in your home.
All services include music from Zion’s musicians as much as possible in the best way possible. This includes live solos & reflective music during the 9am sanctuary worship, familiar music recorded by Zion’s worship teams and individual musicians in online worship, and a blend of recorded and live music at 10:30am sanctuary/drive-in worship.
Upcoming Worship Services
Wednesday, November 25, 7:00 pm
Community Festival of Praise & Thanksgiving
- Buffalo Food Shelf: Give online by PayPal at buffalofoodshelf.com/donate or send your check to: Buffalo Food Shelf, P.O. Box 222, Buffalo, MN 55313.
- Love INC-Big Woods: Give online by Credit Card at givemn.org/donate/Love-In-The-Name-Of-Christ-Big-Woods or send your check to: Love INC, P.O. Box 368, Buffalo, MN 55313.
- Salvation Army: Please direct your giving for local Salvation Army relief by making a gift to Love INC (see above) and using the “Dedication” option for online giving or writing “Salvation Army” on the memo line of your check.
November 29, 2020
Service of Prayer & Healing
- Pastor Dave
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 763-682-1245, Ext. 107
- mail to Zion at PO Box 88, Buffalo, MN 55313
- drop off to the church office during business hours.
Sunday, November 29, 9:00 am
Sanctuary Worship – Sanctuary
- Doors will be propped or held open for you.
- Bulletins have been placed in pews several days in advance.
- The offering plates will be placed at the back of the sanctuary and not passed during worship.
- All attendees are required to follow the directions of ushers/greeters/staff and to maintain at least 6 feet distance from those who do not live in the same household.
- Please wear a face covering as required by Executive Order 20-81 to help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Sunday, November 29, 10:00 am
Online worship will be available on Facebook and YouTube at 10am
- Online worship on Facebook also includes live chat hosted live by a pastor or volunteer host.
- The service is also available to watch on-demand later in the day or week.
Sunday, November 29, 10:30 am
Sanctuary/Drive-In Worship – Sanctuary
- North Parking Lot
- Please read the guidelines for indoor worship and then RSVP to make checking go as smoothly as possible
- Park in the front/south lot and enter under the canopy
- Please plan to wear a face covering inside the building, and keep a safe 6-foot distance between households.
- Bulletins will be placed in your pew in advance (or you can still use the electronic bulletin)
- Complete guidelines are available at ZionBuffalo.org/guidelines.
- Park in the back / north lot and stay in your car
- Since this service is audio-only this week, you may park where you like (but reception will still be best if you are within sight of the empty platform)
- Please tune your car radio to FM 87.9 (and remember to turn your lights off).
- Participate from within your car by reading and singing along with the bold print.
- Use the door by the garage to access designated restrooms.
- Worship bulletins will be available as you enter the parking lot, or can be accessed on a smart device or printed at home
- MDH guidelines for drive-in events
- Offerings can be placed in the collection barrel on your way out or in the box on the platform (or use online offering options available at ZionBuffalo.org/give).
Music is important at Zion. Zion offers a variety of musical groups for all ages of musicians including choirs, handbells, and instrumental groups.