Worship Service Information
Our current worship schedule includes worship in the sanctuary at 9am, online worship at 10am, and sanctuary/drive-in worship at 10:30am. If you’re not yet comfortable being indoors or with a large group, we understand. Please choose the worship experience that works best for you.
How Do I Choose?
All worship services include the sermon, children’s message, prayers, etc. None of them are ‘better’ than another. The primary factor is your health, risk factors, and comfort level … indoors, in your car, or in your home.
All services include music from Zion’s musicians as much as possible in the best way possible. This includes live solos & reflective music during the 9am sanctuary worship, familiar music recorded by Zion’s worship teams and individual musicians in online worship, and a blend of recorded and live music at 10:30am sanctuary/drive-in worship.
Upcoming Worship Services
Sunday, January 31, 10:00 am
Online worship will be available on Facebook and YouTube at 10am
- Online worship on Facebook also includes live chat hosted live by a pastor or volunteer host.
- The service is also available to watch on-demand later in the day or week.
Sanctuary/Drive-In Worship – Sanctuary
- North Parking Lot
- Please read the guidelines for indoor worship and then RSVP to make checking go as smoothly as possible
- Park in the front/south lot and enter under the canopy
- Please plan to wear a face covering inside the building, and keep a safe 6-foot distance between households.
- Bulletins will be placed in your pew in advance (or you can use the electronic bulletin)
- Complete guidelines are available at ZionBuffalo.org/guidelines.
- Park in the back / north lot and stay in your car
- Since this service is audio-only this week, you may park where you like (but reception will still be best if you are within sight of the empty platform)
- Please tune your car radio to FM 87.9 (and remember to turn your lights off).
- Participate from within your car by reading and singing along with the bold print.
- Use the door by the garage to access designated restrooms.
- Worship bulletins will be available as you enter the parking lot, or can be accessed on a smart device or printed at home
- Offerings can be placed in the collection barrel on your way out or in the box on the platform (or use online offering options available at ZionBuffalo.org/give).
- MDH guidelines for drive-in events
Music is important at Zion. Zion offers a variety of musical groups for all ages of musicians including choirs, handbells, and instrumental groups.