No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4:12
At Zion, part of our Mission Statement is to serve those in need. While those needs vary greatly, sometimes lasting for a moment, sometimes lingering; we want you to know about a resource here at Zion for helping you through challenging times: the Congregational Care Team. Working together we’ll figure out the best way to come alongside you to best meet your needs. Please leave a message with someone in the church office. All information shared is kept confidential.
One of the forms of Caregiver Support offered at Faith in Action is professional caregiver coaching. The coaches work one on one with caregivers and their loved ones through in-home visits, providing care-planning services, support and encouragement, as well as individualized education, resources and referrals.
Contact Faith in Action’s Becker office at 763.263.4277 for more information.
Allina Clinic Groups
Through the Allina clinic in Buffalo
- Stroke support group
- Men’s cancers support group
- Autoimmune disease support group
- Stepping on- a falls prevention program.
Contact the clinic for more information.
After Hours Pastoral Care
A new phone number has been established for emergency pastoral care needs occurring after normal business hours. Leave a message at 612.564.9466 and a pastoral care team member will contact you as soon as possible.
- MinnesotaHelp.info is great resource for all things relating to one’s health.
- Alz.org offers e-learning and webinars from the Alzheimer’s Association. A webinar is a seminar that is broadcast over the Internet using a web browser. The Association offers several webinar series and other online courses throughout the year.
- Senior Linkage Line: 1.800.333.2433
- Disability Linkage Line: 1.866.333.2466
- Veterans LinkageLine: 1.888.LinkVet (546.5838)
- Eldercare Locator: 1-800-677-1116
- AARP Caregiving Support Line: 1-877-333-5885