No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4:12
At Zion, part of our Mission Statement is to serve those in need. While those needs vary greatly, sometimes lasting for a moment, sometimes lingering; we want you to know about a resource here at Zion for helping you through challenging times: the Congregational Care Team. Working together we’ll figure out the best way to come alongside you to best meet your needs. Please leave a message with someone in the church office. All information shared is kept confidential.
After Hours Pastoral Care
For emergency pastoral care needs occurring after normal business hours, please leave a message at 612.547.6430 and a pastoral care team member will contact you as soon as possible.
- MinnesotaHelp.info is great resource for all things relating to one’s health.
- Alz.org offers e-learning and webinars from the Alzheimer’s Association. A webinar is a seminar that is broadcast over the Internet using a web browser. The Association offers several webinar series and other online courses throughout the year.
- Senior Linkage Line: 1.800.333.2433
- Disability Linkage Line: 1.866.333.2466
- Veterans LinkageLine: 1.888.LinkVet (546.5838)
- Eldercare Locator: 1.800.677.1116
- AARP Caregiving Support Line: 1.877.333.5885