These tools can help facilitate prayer, serving one another, connecting people with each other, knowing names and faces and being a life-giving church, any time of the day (or night).
Be sure to use our hashtag: #ZionBuffalo
Do you connect through Facebook? Zion’s Facebook page can be found at facebook.com/ZionBuffalo, and is updated most days, lots of photos, and highlights some of the upcoming congregational events.
Zion also has several Facebook groups, where you can get connected with others at Zion.
- facebook.com/groups/ZionHS for grades 9-12 & parents
- facebook.com/groups/ZionMS for grades 6-8 & parents
- facebook.com/groups/ZionKiDS for parents of kids age 3-grade 5
- A ‘closed’ prayer group is open to members and regular attenders at facebook.com/groups/zionbuffaloprayer. Because we feel strongly about privacy in the prayer group, users must be approved before having access. [why?]
- A full list can be found at facebook.com/pg/ZionBuffalo/groups
InFellowship is the member portal which connects to Zion’s database. It is a place to get connected to others at Zion.
- Member directory (can only be views by those who have opted in)
- Find a small group
- InFellowship User Guide
Zion has an Instagram page, highlighting ‘behind the scenes’ pics at Zion. We’d also love to see your posts tagged #ZionBuffalo
- Zion’s Instagram page
- Zio follows members and attenders, local interest, and partner organizations
Zion has a Twitter account you can follow if that’s how you roll:
- twitter.com/Zionbuffalo is our main account mostly made up of status updates from our Facebook and occasional retweets
- Zion follows members and attenders, local interest, and partner organizations