Children in Worship
- If you have children, they are welcome to sit with you in worship.
- Activity sheets and small toys are available at a station between the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall.
- A children’s message is included in each worship service.
- During the school year, children aged 3 to 6th grade are invited to Sunday School at 8:30 or 10:30. Sunday school students will begin the hour in worship and
- dismiss to Sunday school after the children’s message.
- The Sunday School schedule does include some scheduled Sanctuary Sundays when children attend the entire worship service with their family.
- A nursery is available for children ages 3 and under.