Zion Day Camp
Zion Day Camp (aka ZDC) is a summer child care program at Zion for children who are entering Kindergarten in the fall, through 12 years old. Daily activities include structured time such as Bible stories, games, and creative projects, and unstructured time of free time and snacks.
This is separate from the one-week Vacation Bible School program that runs the first week of summer only.
Friday, August 23, 6:00 am
Zion Day Camp - Youth Room
- P. Suzy
- Youth Room
- Zion Day Camp is open from 6:30am–6pm Monday June 17 - Friday August 23
- Children must be between the ages of 5 years and 12 years in order to participate in Zion Day Camp.
- ZDC cost is only $25/day (regardless of how many hours). Pay only for the days you schedule. This fee includes two snacks each day, breakfast, and supplies for activities.
- Schedule is flexible, can vary from week to week and can be part or full-time (as little as one day/week). But you must provide your schedule at least 2 weeks in advance and pay for the days you reserve.
- Breakfast is provided for those who arrive before 8:30 am.
Monday, June 15, 6:00 am
Zion Day Camp - Youth Room, Abraham, Egypt, Isaac, Sarah, ZDC - Youth Room
- P. Suzi
- Youth Room