Zion Day Camp
Zion Day Camp (aka ZDC) is a summer child care program at Zion for children who are entering Kindergarten in the fall, through 12 years old. Daily activities include structured time such as Bible stories, games, and creative projects, and unstructured time of free time and snacks.
This is separate from the one-week Vacation Bible School program that runs the first week of summer only.
April 30, 2019
Zion Day Camp Counselors
- Provide a safe environment by supervising all activities and making sure that safety is observed during all free play, games, and field trips.
- Manage and model positive behavior and employ proper discipline when behavior issues arise.
- Attend some or all field trips as scheduled
- Lead children in multiple settings which could include large groups, skits, small groups, games, Bible studies, outdoor play, and prayer.
- Work with the director and assistant director and/or other adult leaders involved in ZDC to implement programming.
- Attend a couple of trainings and a day to set-up prior to the start of ZDC.
- Have some availability during the week of VBS for before and aftercare.
- Bring in creativity to provide new ideas expand and grow the programming that ZDC provides.
2018 Schedule/Payment Links
June 17-21 June 24-28 July 1-5 July 8-12 July 15-19 July 22-26 July 29 – August 2 August 5-9 August 12-16 August 19-23