Qualified people are needed for occasional car or household repair.
Love INC is a Christian non-profit that uses church members to fulfill needs in the community. If any of these are of interest to you, contact Connie at Love INC at 763.682.2550.
- Do you own a car? Would you be willing to take an elderly person to a doctor appointment locally or in the Twin Cities? Most of the appointments are during the day.
- Occasionally, help is needed to move a family (usually on a Saturday and typically in the Wright county area) or deliver furniture to families (usually during the week, in the daytime). Volunteers should be over age 12. This would be a good activity for a small group.
- The Lullaby Ministry is in need of donations of diapers, wipes, blankets, bottles and other baby items, as well as volunteers to deliver them to the families, along with a Bible. This could be a ministry for a Bible study group or a family.
- A Community Breakfast is offered free to the public the third Saturday morning of every month at the Buffalo Community Center. Food prep and servers are needed, along with greeters to welcome and talk with the guests.
- The new transitional housing ministry will need people to assist with on-going maintenance and upkeep, and to prepare the home for each new occupant (cleaning, washing sheets, straightening up, etc. ).
Volunteers are also needed for Zion’s Blessing Closet, which is a Love INC gap ministry.