Monday, June 14, 11:30 am
Meals on Wheels
- Sherilyn Burgdorf
- Meals are picked up at Buffalo Community Center, 206 Central Ave (across from the Post Office).
- It’s a great way for families of all ages to serve together!
- If you have GPS on your phone or car, the routes are even easier to follow.
- Parking spots are available in the back parking lot behind the community center when picking up meals.
- The service has expanded, so four route drivers are now needed per day.
- Meals are ready at 11am (this is earlier than it has been in the past).
- Deliveries are only being done on weekdays, Monday through Friday.
Tuesday, June 15, 1:30 pm
Just Love Bible Study - Trinity Hall
- Trinity Hall
- Women's Featured Event
Women's Ministry List
- Session 2 (July) explores “Just Truth.” We will travel with Paul on the road to Damascus and experience his life-changing transformation.
- Session 3, “Just Hope” (in August), looks at our role as the body of Christ. How are we called to be co-creators with God in transforming our communities into a more just society?
Wednesday, June 16, 8:30 pm
High School Youth Group Movie Night - Kitchen
- Karie Bruder
- Youth Group (Senior High)
Current 8th-12th graders are invited to an Outdoor Movie Night at Zion on Wednesday, June 16. We'll gather at 8:30pm for an ice cream social to welcome graduating 8th graders, and then at 9pm will begin a screening of the 2010 movie Grown Ups. Snacks and treats will be provided, but please bring your own lawn chairs and blankets.
Tuesday, July 13, 4:00 pm
Fare for All - South Parking Lot
- Roger Brenny
- South Parking Lot
- Fare for All
- The Food Group requires that all staff, volunteers, community partners and customers wear a mask or face covering. Please wear your mask while interacting with our team. Let’s work together to keep each other safe and healthy!
- Safety is our top priority, so in addition to masks, our team is wearing gloves, maintaining appropriate distance whenever possible, & washing and sanitizing frequently.
- More folks need low-cost groceries than ever, so it’s likely you’ll be waiting in line– especially during the first hour. Please be patient as we serve you as efficiently as we can. Or, just arrive a little later in the sale- there’s usually no waiting and we very rarely run out of food!
- For the sake of efficiently, credit, debit, or EBT payments are preferred. Cash is accepted, NO checks.