Here’s what you’ll need
- Which calendar should the event should appear on (community groups, private parties, rentals, etc. should choose ‘Community Groups and Rentals’)?
- What is the event title (30 characters or less, initial caps)?
- What is the Event Type (community groups, private parties, rentals, etc. should choose ‘Community Use and Rentals’)?
- Is this event on a single date? (see #10 for multiple dates)
- What start and end times should be published
- What Contact Name and email or phone number should be published? (We prefer to list this information, but enter as ‘Internal Notes’ if it needs to be confidential … eg. a surprise party). You will only receive an email notification when your event is approved if you enter a valid email address in this field.
- Is there a URL for more information or registration?
- What is the event description (anything from one sentence to multiple paragraphs explaining the event, which will be displayed online)
- What room/s (‘resources’) are preferred (see map)?
- Is there is a regular recurrence (eg. every week at the same time) or series of dates? Click the ‘[>]‘ icon (video) or ‘?‘ icon (text) on the webform for help with multiple dates
- Is there any additional information which does not need to be published (eg. time needed for setup and/or cleanup, special arrangements)?
You will be contacted at the phone number or email listed on your form by a staff member if needed (for clarification, payment, conflicts, etc.) and/or receive an email notification when your event is added to the calendar (as long as you provided an email address in the Contact Info field).