Funeral announcements will be posted here and on Zion’s Prayer Group (Facebook group for active members and attenders)
Thursday, August 19, 12:00 pm
(Setup - Busy)
Thursday, August 19, 2:00 pm
Maurean Fellger Memorial Service - Sanctuary
Sympathy to the family & friends of Maurean Fellger. Maurean passed away on February 7, 2020.
A memorial service will be held Thursday, August 19 at 2pm with visitation beginning at 1pm.
September 18, 2021
Clay O`Flanagan Celebration of Life at Buffalo American Legion
Sympathy to the family & friends of Clay O`Flanagan. Clay passed away on December 8, 2020. A celebration of life will be held at the Buffalo American Legion on Saturday, September 18.
Celebration of Life Details from Deb:
Hello family and friends,
If you haven’t seen the post on Facebook, or on Clay’s Caring Bridge website, I just wanted to let you know that Jamie, Sara and I have planned Clay’s Celebration of Life. We would love it if you could attend. The details are as follows:
- WHEN: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- WHERE: Buffalo American Legion, 304 10th Ave S, Buffalo, MN 55313
- Phone: 763-682-2262 – we will be in the event area that will not be open to the public.
- TIME: 11:00 AM will be the Memorial Service with lunch following. After lunch until 4:00 pm, we plan to Celebrate Clay’s life, share memories and stories, visit, look at pictures, play his favorite songs, sing and have a great time like Clay would want.
- DRESS: Very casual – wear your fishing gear if you’d like!!
- RSVP: Since the lunch is catered, we do need to know if you will be coming. Please contact Deb directly with names of attendees and a number count, by Sept. 10 [if you do not have Deb's contact info, email the church office].
- Click here for hotel information (also includes a house that can sleep 10 people if you are interested in sharing a place).
We hope to see you on September 18!
Deb, Jamie and Sara