As of Wednesday, June 16:
- The carpeting is basically done. They did not carpet near the altar area because they wanted to install the tile first. All of the pews have been returned to the Sanctuary and will be bolted down by the end of this week.
- The tile arrived today (Wednesday, June 16). The installer is juggling their cadre of tile installers so we don’t know exactly when they will be able to get the job done, but they are hopeful in the next week or so. They are working overtime to keep all of their projects going.
- A large stone top will be installed on the half circular wall in the altar area. The stone has been ordered and will be cut next week. A vinyl wall treatment will be placed on the wall, but that will not be scheduled until the end of the tiling.
- The painter is done with the Sanctuary window and door trim. And is starting on the Fellowship hall, library, entrance doors, and office trim. He believes that he will be done by Friday, June 25. Joel will be done painting the narthex area by then also. Coat rakes and hardware will go back on next week.
- The fabric for the pew seats hasn’t even been made yet. The manufacturer can’t get the needed chemicals. Gunder Church Furniture has no idea when they will get the fabric and it could be months before we get new pew seats and chairs.
- Camera mounts for the live streaming equipment have been installed and the wiring is being run from the cameras to the equipment cabinet area.