Events & Registration Forms
February 16, 2019
Mission Jamaica Trip
- Mission Jamaica
Wednesday, March 13, 6:30 pm
Lenten Worship Service - Sanctuary
- Lenten Everything
- The traditional worship service at noon is ideal for those who can take a moment to worship over the lunch hour and for those who prefer being out during the day more than at night. It is a reflective worship of scripture, hymns and message.
- The Family Express worship service at 5pm includes interactive activity stations, designed to help families of all sizes, ages and stages explore and grow their faith both together and as individuals and learn what Lent is all about.
- The Holden Evening service at 6:30pm includes scripture, message, and Holden Evening Prayer.
- March 13 - How do I live up to the plans God has for me? (Davids story, told by Dave Wright)
- March 20 - Am I really "enough" to do God's work in the world? (Moses' story, told by Andrew Jacobsen)
- March 27 - What is my role in the world? (Mary's story, told by Nicolle Johnson)
- April 3 - My world is turned upside down! Now what? (Paul's story, told by Paul Herda)
- April 10 - I hear God's call: how do I respond? (Lydia's story, told by Tori Herda)
Monday, March 18, 6:30 pm
Bible History Class - Library/Chapel
- Rick Johnson
Sunday, March 24, 11:45 am
New Member Orientation - Fellowship Hall
- Fellowship Hall
- New Member Orientation
This orientation to membership provides an introduction to Zion ministries and staff, an opportunity to meet others at Zion, and a little about what it means to be Lutheran. Those who decide to become members will be formally received into our congregation on Sunday, April 7. The orientation will include:
- The staff and Outreach Committee will join you for lunch after the last worship service (11:45am).
- Meeting begins around 12:25pm and will end around 1:45pm.
- Child care and activities for children will be available after the meal if requested in advance.
- Plenty of informal conversation with staff, existing members, and other prospective new members.
- An overview of a wide variety of Zion programs and ministries.
- Zion Pastors briefly introduce what it means to be Lutheran.
- Your photo will be taken for the reception (or you may email your own photo to Angela in advance).
- Information for church records will be verified.
Collections & Special Information
- February 20, 2019
- Blessing Clothing Closet Collection
- March 10, 2019
- Coffee Sales & Global Missions Info