Current Employment Opportunities (if any)
April 30, 2019
Zion Day Camp Counselors
Seeking part-time to full-time employees to be responsible for Zion Day Camp Campers, to ensure safety, manage behavior, model positive and active participation in all camp activities, and provide a fun and enriching program for all campers. This position can be from 10-40 hours per week, running from mid-May to mid-August.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide a safe environment by supervising all activities and making sure that safety is observed during all free play, games, and field trips.
- Manage and model positive behavior and employ proper discipline when behavior issues arise.
- Attend some or all field trips as scheduled
- Lead children in multiple settings which could include large groups, skits, small groups, games, Bible studies, outdoor play, and prayer.
- Work with the director and assistant director and/or other adult leaders involved in ZDC to implement programming.
- Attend a couple of trainings and a day to set-up prior to the start of ZDC.
- Have some availability during the week of VBS for before and aftercare.
- Bring in creativity to provide new ideas expand and grow the programming that ZDC provides.
Postings for recently closed positions can be found here.