Current Employment Opportunities (if any)
September 20, 2019
- Pastor Ted Vanderpan
- This position is part-time (30 hours per week over 4 to 5 week days, and one Sunday morning per month)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
- Computer skills essential.
- Must enjoy working with volunteers.
- Skills in hospitality and working with databases are preferred.
- Create attractive and functional documents using MSPublisher, MSWord, MSExcel, and MSPowerpoint.
- Greet and assist visitors and phone callers, both expected and unexpected, with warmth and importance while protecting staff time.
- Manage and troubleshoot office systems (including but not limited to multiple multifunction copier/printers, telephone and voicemail system, and postage machine) and working with contracted service providers as needed.
- Use cloud based information systems (including but not limited to membership database).
- Provide administrative support for pastors, committees, staff, and events (including, but not limited to meetings, worship services, weddings, funerals, and baptisms).
- Recruit office volunteers for regular assistance and on an as-needed basis in times of special projects and administrative overflow.
- Manage office supply inventory and budget.
CFM Administrative Assistant
CFM Sunday School Coordinator
Zion Lutheran Church of Buffalo MN is currently looking for a person to fill the role of Facility Coordinator. The individual will work with other staff in all areas of building and ground maintenance, building operations, and custodial care. The individual will work directly with church staff, Zion church groups, and area community groups to schedule use of the building and to set up for these events. The individual will recruit, train and work with volunteers to accomplish some of these tasks. This part-time position is 30 hours per week.
Postings for recently closed positions can be found here.