Welcome to Sunday School
We are excited to welcome your child/ren back for another wonderful year of learning and growing in faith! We hope your family will make worship and Sunday School a priority… we love having your family here each week! There are a few changes this year, so if you missed the Parent Orientation night, I just wanted to give you a quick update for this year:
- 3rd, 4th and 5th grade will start with small group this year (go straight to their classrooms after the Children’s Message in worship) and then will end with large group. This means parents will pick up (and sign out) from the large group space. 8:30 parents (of 3rd and 4th) will pick up from the side hallway of Joel/Elijah/Micah and 10:30 parents will pick up from Trinity Hall. 5th grade will always pick up (and sign out) from the Youth Room.
- Because of this change, the kids will exit the Sanctuary in the following areas (after the Children’s Message):
- Preschool = Same as last year, exit at the furthest aisle by the organ and follow Shannon Carter and the teachers to large group in Joel/Elijah/Micah.
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade = Same as last year, exit down the middle aisle and go to Trinity Hall for large group.
- 3rd – 5th grade = Exit through the furthest aisle by the pulpit and gather with teachers outside the main office in the lobby area and the head to classrooms.
Thanks for your partnership in ministry! You are the biggest faith factors in your child’s life… but we are here to support you on the journey! Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
Families are asked to make a $10 contribution per child for the year (with a $30 family max), to help cover curriculum, supplies, crafts and snacks. However, we don’t want this fee to be prohibitive, so please talk to our staff if a scholarship would be helpful.
Volunteers & Childcare
Parents are expected to find at least one way to volunteer throughout the year. Join our Sunday school team by signing up to volunteer as a teacher, co-teacher or shepherd!